Tuesday, August 21, 2007

It's becoming more real

Sunday we had a get together with the group that will be going to Africa. Yesterday I filled out Hope Chest's short term mission application for the trip. Today I'm sitting at the computer downloading the forms I need to renew my passport. It is starting to feel real now.
I'm going to Swaziland. It's not just a dream, actual pieces are starting to fall into place. I've met most of the other team members. God is bringing a unique group together. I can't wait to see what it is going to look like. My heart is already starting to feel the distinct reality that we will be "wrecked for the ordinary" to use Tom's phrase.
I want to be ready.

3 comments:

  1. I am really praying for you and am so glad to see it coming together! I know God has an amazing work for you to be a part of!

    ReplyDelete