Saturday, September 8, 2007

Today's Five...

I'm thankful for...

1. A little extra sleep. Even though I had to get up at 6am, I was able to go to bed at 9pm last night.

2. My CPR training today. I learned a lot. Things have changed since my last certification. It didn't hurt that the class ended over an hour earlier than it was supposed to. That was really nice on a Saturday morning. It's comforting to know that every one of the teachers at Grant's school are CPR and defibrillator trained.

3. My purple pen~it just makes me smile when I write with it.

4. Getting to spend time tonight with good friends, eating pizza and watching the NASCAR race, which my driver won.

5. My temperpedic type pillow- which I'm heading up to sleep on right now.

1 comment:

  1. Fun weekend. I'm glad Jimmie won too! I wish I'd watched it with you, because it might be the last time I pick him and he doesn't wreck! :-)

    ReplyDelete