Friday, March 7, 2008

Today's five...

I need a little perspective today. There is so much to do and there just doesn't seem to be enough time in the day. So, I decided to take a few minutes to sit and think about my plan of action. While I was thinking, I decided I needed to get positive- nothing helps me do that more than being thankful.

1. Our staff prayer time each Friday morning- this morning it was just what I needed.

2. All the books have arrived for our book fair.

3. A friend who would leave a pink Jimmie Johnson t-shirt hanging on my front door knob.

4. A puppy who is always very happy to see me when I get home. Dogs and their waggly tails are just fun.

5. The cool breeze outside.

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking today how overwhelmed you must be. Only because I always was. :) I'm praying so much for you. Please let me know what I can do for you. Loving you through the web... :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete