Saturday, June 14, 2008

Random thoughts

*** Today while out running errands, I saw a car drive by with a vanity plate that read "Divrced." That seems like a strange thing to put on a license plate. It make me sad to think about how lightly some people seem to take ending a marriage.

*** Grant finished Star Wars camp today. He came home with a movie they made during the week, a notebook filled with notes on what they done, and two photos. He made a light saber, a catapult, had the chance to eat real bugs (like the ewoks), made a droid, and lots of other fun stuff. The Mcwane Center does cool summer camps. He loved it.

*** I just made Buffalo Chicken dip for tomorrow's family day. I can hardly wait to eat some.

*** Todd cleaned the kitchen- I love that man.

*** Gabe loves listening to music. He seems to especially love Jack Johnson and David Crowder. They get him to stop crying just about every time. He likes Rascal Flatts, too.

*** I hated hearing the news about Tim Russert today. He has always been one of my favorite journalists. What a sad day for his family and friends.

*** The Hylands colic tablets really seem to help my gassy little baby boy. Yea! He seemed a lot happier today.

*** I'm so glad it has rained five days in a row. Everything looks so green and alive.

*** It has been hotter in Massachusetts this week then it has been in Alabama. Interesting!

*** My brother is coming home from Kuwait very soon. I'm so thankful. And I'm thrilled for my sister in law who has been missing him so very much.

2 comments:

  1. There is so much there!! I'm going to get a license plate that says, "Maried." I'm thrilled for your sister-in-law and your brother's return. I love Star Wars camp. Allen thought that was cool. Of course Gabe loves David Crowder. :) He has good taste. I have mourned Tim Russert. I just can't get over it. I love you! I need to see your face...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, Amy!

    ditto on Tim Russert's death--i always admired his disposition & character...so sad...hurt for his fam & pray he is saved--anyone know??

    awesome about Todd's bro-i remember praying for him about 4 or so years ago when he 1st left...praying for a safe homecoming!

    yeah Gabe~you have grt taste in music & i am so thankful it soothes you!!!

    Star Wars Camp?? how amazing this sounds--we need to do this together sometime (older boys) & carpool;o)!
    i may check in to another one for Will...sounds like Grant had the BEST time-cool stuff...

    xoxo to u & sweet boys!

    ReplyDelete