1. My mother in law's gall bladder surgery went smoothly. When I called to check on her the next day, she was out watering her plants.
2. Swimming at the pool with friends this week.
3. Sausage casserole that tastes as good warmed up as it did the first time.
4. Getting to read Mr. Popper's Penguin with Grant. I love that he still likes for me to read to him even though he could read it all himself.
5. It's Friday. Even though all my days seem very similar right now, I'm looking forward to spending sometime with all four of us together.