Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Someday...

I'm going to get back on here and post all the things that are happening in our life. There never seems to block of time large enough to make a coherent post these days.

So tonight I'll mention some of the things I'm thankful for...

1. Baby laughs- Gabe's laugh sounds a little like the roar of a tiger cub and it is precious. One of his favorite things to laugh and smile at-- his big brother.

2. Silence- right now the boys are sleeping. The tv is off. Todd's reading. It sounds so beautiful.

3. For the special time I had yesterday with a friend I don't get to visit with nearly enough. What a happy morning.

4. Celestial Seasoning Sweet Coconut Decaf Tai Chai.

5. Teen fiction books about Vampires. It's sad, but true. I read everyone of the Twilight books, including the online manuscript of Midnight Sun, and liked them all.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sandi. I just wanted to let you know that I am also an adult who loves the Twilight Series. I just finished Eclipse a couple of weeks ago (I'm a little behind) and would love to read Breaking Dawn, but I don't want to buy it and the library in my neck of the woods doesn't have it. I guess I'll have to wait on the paperback version or check out some neighboring libraries.

    ReplyDelete