The time is flying by. It just doesn't seem possible that Gabe is already 7 months old.
He is enjoying discovering the world around him and all three of us are enjoying watching him learn. Here's what he's been up to...
* He is a happy little guy. He spends lots of time smiling and laughing- which we all think is pretty cute.
* He is sitting up really well (started about 6 months)
* He has his first tooth. It broke through on Sunday, December 7.
* He loves music. His all time favorite song is "Somewhere over the Rainbow/ What a Wonderful World" by Israel Kamakawiwo Ole.
* He is eating a variety of baby food. I love the Earth's Best brand. They have some unique blends. Gabe's favorites are Tomato/carrot, Lentils/green peas and anything with bananas.
* He has tried cheerios in very small pieces. He's not that crazy about those yet.
* He loves Grant and Gordon. He "calls" them just about anytime they walk into a room. When they get closer he swings his arms and kicks his legs with excitement. Grant can make Gabe smile just by saying his name. That makes me smile, too.
* He is making lots of different sounds and using them to get our attention. When he uses a sound to "call" us and we respond to him, he laughs and smiles. So precious.
* If he does something that makes us laugh, he will do it again to see if he can make us laugh again. And if he sees someone laugh, he joins in. It's pretty funny when we are watching The Office.
* He is trying to crawl. He can get up on one knee, but he is yet to master getting up on both. I'm thinking it will be anyday now.
* He studies his toys trying to figure them out.
Yay for the first seven months!