1. Living in a country that can have a peaceful transfer of power. We take it for granted because it always happens here, but it is extraordinary.
2. Gabe is finally sleeping. He has been a little clingy the last few days and not napping very well. He's had a cold and I'm pretty sure there are more teeth coming in. I'm thankful he is finally getting some rest. And I won't lie, I'm thankful I'm getting a moment of rest, too. :)
3. Caramel Nut Brownie Luna Bars- yum!
4. A nice brisk walk this morning with a friend.
5. A warm house to sleep in tonight.