Monday, February 1, 2010

Dunkin' Donuts Grand Opening

This is the only Dunkin' Donuts in our area. The next closet one is three hours away right outside of Atlanta. There were lots of people that were very excited to have this one open. I am one of those people. When I got to the store at 5:30ish (yes, am), there was already about 1/3 of the way around the building. I decided to go through the drive through since it was cold outside. That was a good choice. I missed the indoor excitement, but I was home by 6:15ish with plenty of time to get everyone going for school and work. I forgot my camera, so I was very glad to get this picture from Jennifer, so the photo credit goes to James V.


The first 400 customers got a free coffee mug. Yay!



Enjoying a munchkin, his first of oh so many.



I snapped a few of Grant. This is my favorite because it was snapped as he was saying, "I'll enjoy my donut more when I can eat it without all the paparazzi."


And, of course, you can't let the grand opening of Dunkin'Donuts go by without a donut party! So much fun!!








Unfortunately, we didn't get a picture while everyone was still there.





No comments:

Post a Comment