Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Haven't done this in too long...

Here are some things I'm thankful for...

1. The secret church Todd and I were able to attend together. It's been a few weeks now, but my mind is still sorting and processing all of it. Here's the link if your interested. It's 7 hours worth of teaching, but it can be life changing if we let it be.

2. We spent the weekend with Todd's family for Gabe's birthday and Mother's Day. After 15 (almost 16) years I am so thankful for the "in-laws" God gave me. "In-laws" doesn't even sound right. They are my family. I love that we stay up talking solving the problems of the world. We love each other's kids. We enjoy being together. Such a blessing. What's an even bigger blessing is that both sides of my family are the same way. The older I get, the more I realize what a gift that is.

3. Eleven days left of school. Even though that means in less than two weeks Grant will be a fifth grader. We are all ready for some fun in the sun.

4. I've been reading through the stories of the Old Testament each morning. And I have to say, I'm really thankful that I was born in this time period and in our country. It was not easy being a women back then.

5. My Windsor Pilate dvd. I feel so good after all that stretching.

No comments:

Post a Comment