Saturday, June 5, 2010

Saturday Fun

We took a trip to downtown Birminham to visit the Pepper Place Farmer's Market. It was a lot of fun. Lots of booths. Lots of puppies. Lots of walking. Not much stroller time.








After Pepper Place, we just drove around exploring the city. Todd spotted the castle. I'd seen it before when my friend Ronda gave me a tour of Birmingham :). She and I had meant to google it to find out more, but I forgot about it once I got home. So, thanks to the magic iphone, I googled it then. Here's what I learned.




While on our way to eat lunch at Taziki's, Todd saw a sign for an art show at Aldridge Gardens. We browsed, then went to feed the turles, ducks, fish and geese.







I love spontaneous days spent with my boys. Does my heart good.

No comments:

Post a Comment