Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Today's five...

Today I'm thankful for...

1. My little superhero who walked all the way through Whole Foods, pushing our cart, saying excuse me to people when he needed to get by, making people smile all while rocking his little black cape. He just makes my heart happy every day.



2. Black Hazelnut ice coffee from Dunkin Donuts. Yes, I said black. That's how I drink coffee these days.

3. A beautiful low humidity day.

4. Time with friends tonight. So thankful for the people God has put in our lives.

5. Music.

1 comment:

  1. I love that little guy!! Every time I see a picture of him and Grant it makes me a little sad because I can't get to spend more time with them. I'm soooooo thankful for the internet, blogs and skype - to keep up with the "guys".

    ReplyDelete