Saturday, July 7, 2012

July 7

A gift in challenge, conflict and change...

In challenge...
It was good to remember today that even in areas that are hard for me, like self discipline, gratitude for the stretching, growing and improving, no matter how slow or small, is important.
Photo credit


In conflict...
This blog post by Shaun Groves served as a good reminder of true peace. I've tucked it away for future reference.


In change...
These four families that we deeply love have either moved or will be moving far away from us this year. God has given each of them new opportunities in their new states and we are truly thankful for His provision and leadership, but boy, are we going to (or already do) miss them. It's not always easy to be thankful for change. I'm trying. (photo credits-I stole all of these pictures from their Facebook pages without asking, but they love me too, so it will be ok- :) )




No comments:

Post a Comment