Friday, April 27, 2007

Yesterday's five

I'm thankful for.....

1. Express Oil Change- I love being able to finish the whole oil change errand in 10 minutes.

2. I found out at my eye doctor appointment, that for the first time in years, my vision has improved! That made me really happy.

3. Grant won fourth place on his mask sculpture at his school's art fair. His mask was of Gordon.

4. Hiking weather

5. Being able to help at the "packing party" for the CHC crew going to Russia. The group was so thrilled to be going to see the kids at the orphanages.You could feel their excitement. There were so many goodies to pack. We filled 12 suitcases full of gifts, art supplies, candy, lots of little treasures! What a wonderful week it will be for 113 precious children and the eight people who will be going to love on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment