Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Middle name game

I was tagged by Jennifer, so here you go.

M- My favorite color is purple, but only the darker shades

A- Available or at least I try to be. It's something God's teaching me. True service is about availability.

R- Reading is still one of my favorite things to do

I- Independent- just part of being an oldest child I guess.

E- Easy going.


Rules: Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged, you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged & to read your blog!

I think everyone I know who blogs has already been tagged, but if not, you're it.

No comments:

Post a Comment