Here are some of my random thoughts...
1. If you need to order anything online this Christmas season try Amazon.com first. They have great customer service. One of my packages was lost by the post office. Amazon is sending me a replacement package, no questions asked. You can't beat that.
2. This weekend I started feeling the baby move for sure. That is just such an amazing gift.
3. Hobby Lobby has Christmas wrapping paper 50% off this week.
4. Facebook is a great way to stay in touch with long lost friends.
5. I love getting Christmas cards with family pictures in them. I got two today. They just make me smile.
6. We set up my Willow tree nativity set (which I love) this weekend. Put lights on some of the bushes out front and hopefully will get our Christmas tree today or tomorrow. I plan to post pictures soon.
7. I'm making something with cheese in it for dinner. I'm really wanting a comfort food meal.
That's all for now.