1. Sunshine, pool time, friends, rain this afternoon and the most beautiful sunset I've seen in a while. Nice day.
2. Todd and I are getting ready to study the book of Hebrews together. It's the first time we've done a study together. We typically talk through ones we are doing on our own or in small groups, but never have actually done one together. Looking forward to it.
3. Decaf coffee and no bake chocolate oatmeal cookies.
4. Snuggles from a little boy with a dirty face, sticky fingers and the sweetest little heart today. "I dove you, mama." Most precious words ever. I actually got some hugs from the big boy today, too. Those are especially sweet these days.
5. Our friends the Mitchells. They are just a few months away from beginning a two year journey full of unknowns in the country of Madagascar. Obedience. Faithfulness. Trust. What a great example they are.