Friday, August 17, 2012

August 15-17

3 gifts ugly/beautiful

Caterpillar/butterflies

Seaweed on the beach, full of life for the animals, even if it is not always so lovely when you want to swim.

Tears- I've shed a lot of them lately for different reasons. I'm not a pretty crier, in fact it can get really ugly,  but tears do help cleanse the mind and soul, which is a beautiful thing.


Three gifts of family

These moments when they remember how much they love each other, rather than how fun it is to pester each other.




Having a long talk on the phone with my dad.


A great grandpa that takes the time to wipe chocolate off the faces of his little ones before a picture. :) I love that Beth captured this moment. It just is Grandpa Thomas.



Three gifts in the morning

Quiet.

Hot coffee in a big mug.

Walks with a friend three mornings a week.

1 comment:

  1. That makes me sad because I remember when we use to walk. Anthony had just left I think. I bet I complained a lot.

    ReplyDelete