Sunday, March 20, 2011

Today's Five...


1. Another beautiful day. Yesterday we hiked for two and a half miles at Oak Mountain- all four of us, even the little man. Today we explored Railroad Park in Birmingham for the first time. I just love quality time with my guys.





2. A great time teaching in the high school life group. They are great kids, full of life, conversation, humor and good hearts.

3. Mocha Frappe from McDonalds while I walked through Target all by myself. Ahh. My paradoxical personality shows through again- I love quality time with the people I love and I love time all by myself, too.

4. Having some time this weekend to read, "Decision Points" by President Bush. I've enjoyed it. Learned some things. It has also renewed my belief that God placed him in the Oval Office at exactly the right time. Whether you love him or hate him (and for most people it's either one or the other- there seems to be no in between) the book is an interesting look at the reasons he made the decisions he made during his time in office.

5. Netflix. I love that Todd and I get to watch old TV shows through the Wii. We are working through Monk right now, beginning in season one. Great show.

No comments:

Post a Comment