Monday, August 8, 2011

Today's Five...

1. Legos. The boys played for hours building with no arguing. Ah, the beautiful of no arguing. They are the perfect toy. Good for little people and good for 12 years old, too.

2. The fact that I live in a country that I can feed my children three meals a day. I never want to take that for granted. And I never want to forget that I can do something to help the mommas around the world who don't have that same ability.

3. Coffee.

4. We got a letter from our sweet Natasha in the Ukraine. She is getting older and doesn't have much time left in the CHC orphanage. Her letters are always so sweet and innocent. My heart aches at what she may face in such a short time.

5. Listened through my old 4him playlists today. So many times over the years God has used them to really speak to me. I love the truth in their songs. There are so many people I know (or know of) struggling with hard things right now. Really hard things. This song just keeps playing over and over in my mind.
He is good. He is faithful. He is real. He is the Ancient of Days. He is our comfort. He is sovereign. He is just. He is merciful. He is our saving grace. He IS.

No comments:

Post a Comment